Peruse our Affinity Wings Frequently Asked Questions below
Arik Affinity Frequently Asked Questions
- Affinity FAQ 1: 1. What is Arik Affinity Wings?
Arik Affinity Wings is Arik Air’s Loyalty Programme where members earn Points & Miles by flying on Arik Air.
- Affinity FAQ 2: 2. How do I enrol?
You can enrol online via the web site on www.arikaffinitywings.com or through the CTOs and ATOs across our domestic as well as global network. You can also contact our Affinity Wings Service Centre on +234 1 279 9999 or +234 1 906 7000 to register over the phone.
- Affinity FAQ 3: 3. Do I need to pay to enrol?
No, enrolment is free.
- Affinity FAQ 4: 4. Is there an age limit for enrolment?
Membership is only open to individuals who are 2 years and above. Individuals between 2-17 years are enrolled as minors.
- Affinity FAQ 5: 5. How many levels does the Affinity Wings Programme offer?
There are four levels namely, Pearl, Bronze, Silver and Gold.
- Affinity FAQ 6: 6. How do I receive my membership card?
If you are a pearl member, you would print out your membership card electronically, but other cards, bronze, silver and gold will be available at the closest CTO/ATO of your provided address. Alternatively we can also have your membership pack delivered to you simply contact our Affinity Assist Member Services Centre.
- Affinity FAQ 7: 7. What is the validity of Affinity Wings membership Cards?
Pearl Card which is the first card level has no expiration date as it is electronic. Other cards, Bronze, Silver and Gold are valid for 1 year, however, your tier card level will be renewed / upgraded when you earn the required number of Affinity Points within the validity period.
- Affinity FAQ 8: 8. Would I be able to access my Affinity Wings account via your website?
Simply click on the “Log-in” button, from the home page, type your Affinity Wings membership number and your valid 4 digit Pin number.
- Affinity FAQ 9: 9. Why do I need a pin code?
Your Pin (Personal Identification Number) is required to access your Affinity Wings account on our website. It would also be required to update your personal information such as your address, phone numbers and e-mail address.
- Affinity FAQ 10: 10. What happens if I forget my pin number?
Kindly send an email to our Affinity Wings Service Assist Centre via email@example.com, we will resend your PIN number.
- Affinity FAQ 11: 11. How do I change my name on my Affinity Wings membership card?
If you wish to change your name on the membership card, you would be required to notify us at least 3 months, prior to the expiration of the card with supporting legal documents and a valid ID card.
- Affinity FAQ 12: 12. Can I change my contact and address information?
Yes, however, to effect the change, you would be required to notify Affinity Wings Assist via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Affinity FAQ 13: 13. Can I transfer my Affinity Wings membership card and account to someone else?
Transfer of cards and accounts are not permitted.
- Affinity FAQ 14: 14. What should I do if I lose my Affinity Wings membership card?
Please notify us that you have lost your card and we would issue a replacement membership card at a cost of 250 Affinity Miles.
- Affinity FAQ 15: 15. How can I earn miles?
Miles are earned when you fly Arik Air as per the accrual terms and conditions of Arik Air please log on to www.arikaffinitywings.com for more information.
- Affinity FAQ 16: 16. Can I earn miles if the name recorded on my Affinity Wings profile and the name on my ticket does not match?
Always ensure that the name on your ticket matches the name used for your registration in order to avoid a situation of missing miles.
- Affinity FAQ 17: 17. How many miles do I earn for my flight?
Please click on the "Earning Affinity Miles" button on our home page to direct you to our Affinity Wings Miles Chart.
- Affinity FAQ 18: 18. Will I earn miles on all Arik Air routes?
Yes, you would be able to earn miles on all routes on our network as per the accrual terms and conditions please log on to www.arikaffinitywings.com for more information.
- Affinity FAQ 19: 19. Will I be able to earn miles on all flights?
You will be able to earn miles on all flights except promotional fares. Please log on to www.arikaffinitywings.com for more information.
- Affinity FAQ 20: 20. How can I claim my missing miles?
You can claim your missing miles by providing us with passenger name, membership number, flight date, sector, date, PNR and ticket number passenger do not require to forward original boarding passes alternatively contact us at email@example.com
- Affinity FAQ 21: 21. Do my miles expire?
The miles earned are valid for 3 years from the date they are earned. The information regarding expiring miles will be indicated on your mileage statement which is sent to your e-mail address or by contacting the Affinity Wings contact centre for more information.
- Affinity FAQ 22: 22. How can I access my account online?
You can access this information with your Affinity Wings membership number and pin code under "Your Account" heading.
- Affinity FAQ 23: 23. How do I calculate the required miles for award tickets?
Click on the "Spend Affinity Miles" button on our home page. This will direct you to our Affinity Wings redemption chart.
- Affinity FAQ 24: 24. What are Affinity Points?
Affinity Points are awarded to assist you upgrade or renew your Affinity Wings membership level. They can be earned on all domestic, regional and international flights marketed and operated by Arik Air. The number of Affinity Points you earn depends on your travel sector on Arik Air and fare paid (booking class). To know how many Affinity Points you will earn on your flight, click on “Earning Affinity Points” icon on our home page and you will find a table displaying the points.
- Affinity FAQ 25: 25. Can I register someone under my Affinity Wings membership account?
No all members have to be enrolled individually.
- Affinity FAQ 26: 26. Do sub-accounts earn miles?
No, the miles are transferred to the master account. Sub-accounts only earn miles via bonuses given at the discretion of Arik Air.
- Affinity FAQ 27: 27. If I have more than one Affinity Wings account, can I transfer the balance to just one account?
We will only be in the position to do this, provided your details match on both accounts. Furthermore, you will be required to make an official request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, you will be provided copies of your valid ID/ membership card as well as the mileage statements.
- Affinity FAQ 28: 28. Can I transfer my miles to another Affinity Wings member account?
No, you are not permitted to transfer miles to another member by contacting the Affinity Wings Service Centre by emailing us on email@example.com
- Affinity FAQ 29: 29. Can I merge accounts with another person?
It is not permitted to merge accounts that belong to different persons.
- Affinity FAQ 30: 30. Can I redeem my miles for another person?
You could designate a passenger with a different name-surname when claiming an award.
- Affinity FAQ 31: 31. What is required to redeem my miles?
The required amount of mileage must be present in the member's account and availability of seats on the selected day of travel.
- Affinity FAQ 32: 32. What are the required miles for upgrades?
Please click on the "Spend Affinity Miles" button on our home page. It will direct you to our Affinity Wings Redemption chart.
- Affinity FAQ 33: 33. To which destinations can I redeem my award ticket?
You can redeem your award ticket on all flights marketed and operated by Arik Air.
- Affinity FAQ 34: 34. When can I book my redemption ticket?
You would be required to notify us at minimum of 10 days prior to your departure date.
- Affinity FAQ 35: 35. Do you have partner Airlines where I can also earn miles?
Currently, we do not have partnership with any Airline.
- Affinity FAQ 36: 36. Do you have partner hotels and car rentals?
Currently, plans are in place to sign on partners that will range from hotels to car rentals.
- Affinity FAQ 37: 37. Where can we access the rules guiding the Frequent Flyer Programme?
Kindly click on the ‘Terms and Conditions’ button on our homepage. It will direct you to our terms and conditions.
- Affinity FAQ 38: 38. Can I opt out of the Programme?
Yes, by sending us an official communication and we will deactivate the account.
- Affinity FAQ 39: 39. Can my Affinity Wings account expire?
Your membership account cannot expire; however, your miles have a validity of three years from the day they were earned.
- Affinity FAQ 40: 40. Can a deceased member’s miles be transferred?
No, a deceased Member’s miles cannot be inherited by anyone.
- Affinity FAQ 41: 41. Can I sell my miles to a member?
The programme does not permit you to sell your miles but you are permitted to transfer miles to a member at a cost.
- Affinity FAQ 42: 42. Can I combine my miles and physical cash to purchase a ticket?
No, you cannot combine miles and physical cash to purchase a ticket.
- Affinity FAQ 43: 43. Is there a limit to the amount of miles that can be earned by a member?
As long as you fly with Arik Air, you will always earn miles.
- Affinity FAQ 44: 44. Can minor members redeem their miles?
Minor members cannot redeem their miles but their miles can be redeemed by their parents or head account.
- Affinity FAQ 45: 45. What happens if I do not quote my membership number at the time of reservation or check- in?
The system will not capture the flight activity and your miles will be lost. To claim the missing miles please log on to www.arikaffinitywings.com
- Affinity FAQ 46: 46. How long does it take before I am able to claim my missing miles?
Missing miles can be claimed within 60days from the flight date. Any Claims submitted beyond 60 days will be rejected.
- Affinity FAQ 47: 47. Who do I contact when I find a misplaced membership card?
Arik Air Affinity Assist Centre via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Affinity FAQ 48: 48. How secure are my miles?
We are using one of the best and most secure loyalty reservation systems in the world ALMS owned by the Amadeus brand.
- Affinity FAQ 49: 49. What happens to my miles when I opt out of the programme?
The Miles become forfeited.