Arik Air Mobile App FAQ
Arik Air Mobile App FAQ
- Does Arik Air have mobile Apps?
Yes, We have Arik Air Apps for BB, Android and iOS (Apple).
- How do I download the App?
You can download the app from the respective App Store
Please visit our Arik Air Mobile App page to learn more on how to download the Arik Air Mobile App
- Can I search and pay for a flight anytime on the App?
Yes you can. As long as your device is accessible to the internet
- I just downloaded the App what do I do?
Locate the Arik Air Mobile icon on your phone menu and simply click to launch the App.
- How do I book a flight?
Launch the App, select either One way, Return or Multiple destination, Travel dates depending on your travel plan
- How do I Book a one way trip ?
Select the One way tab, select details for From (Departure ) and To (Destination) and outgoing (date of travel), number of Adults, children and infants click on BOOK FLIGHTS
View search result and click on SELECT to select a suitable travel plan.
- What do I do if the App is taking time to load up pages
This can be caused by poor internet. In the event that this happens, check that you have a stable connection to the internet. If you have a stable connection, exit the app and re-launch it
- I don’t want to create an account can I still use the App?
Yes just click on “Continue as guest” after selecting your flight details to checkout.
- I prompted to create an account or sign in, what do I do?
If this is your first time on the App or you have previously logged out, you would likely be asked to either sign in or create an account. You can simply create an account by entering your email address and a password (Other details are optiona)l. After creating an account, note that you would be asked to login, just enter the email and password used.
- I was just prompted for Booking details, what details do I enter?
Enter details of the travelling passenger and contact info and click the CONTINUE TO CONFIRMATION. After this, you would be shown the Booking review page to review the passenger details and Pay.
- I want to change the name of the passenger, what do I do?
Exit the App and start again
- How do I pay on the App?
You can pay with your ViSA, Mastercard, Quickteller virtual card and your interswitch enabled card, like you do online.
- How do I know that my payment has been successful ?
When you make a successful payment. You will get a green notification pop up window indicating the success of your payment. You will also receive confirmation of your ticket purchase via email.
- I just paid on the App but did not see any green pop up or receive any email?
When this happens contact Arik Call center (012799999) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I log out of my account?
Click on the “menu” tab. Select the “logout” option
- How do I restart a booking process?
- Click on the “book flights” tab at any point to restart a booking.
- Can I modify or change my flight request after a successful payment?
No you can’t change it on the App but you can visit the Arik office to change and Modify
- Can I pay with my international debit or credit card?
NO you can’t. This would be supported in the future.
- I Just searched for a flight and got the message “NO available flights” what does it mean ?
If you get this message, there is no flight available for the selected travel plan, so change your travel date as selected flight schedule may be full or unavailable
- How do I pay for tickets easily without entering my full card details every time?
This is only possible with a Verve card that have been registered for Safe token with interswitch. If you have registered, create an account with the same contact detail you used for safetoken . At the point of payment, you would see your registered Interswitch powered debit card or Verve card on the Quickteller payment option, just enter your CVV2 (last 3 digits of your card) and PIN (4 digits) to complete your transaction.
- Appendix 1
How to register to for safe token?
1. Please note you only need to register at the ATM once.
2. Input your ATM card and select the ‘Quickteller’ option from the ATM menu screen.
3. Select ‘Pay Bills’ from the Quickteller menu list on the ATM screen.
4. Select ‘Others’ for the bill payment menu option list.
5. Enter ‘322222”as the Biller Code.
6. Enter your Phone Number as the Customer Reference Number and select ‘Proceed’.
7. You will get a display “Do you want to make this payment?” Amount Due:N1.
8. DO NOT edit the amount to be paid.
9. Click on “Pay amount due”.
10. You will then get a confirmation page indicating the registration was successful.