POSITION TITLE Assistant Manager, Social Media DIVISION Marketing DEPARTMENT Commercial REPORTING TO AVP Marketing
Sales & Marketing, E-commerce, Frequent Flyer Program, Advertising Agency, Customer Relations.
Head Office (Lagos)
This role will Manage Social Media engagement marketing campaigns and day-to-day online reputation of Arik Air.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and text).
- Monitor and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Coordinate design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, Coverage, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter content, blog) etc. with graphic Designer/External Agency and AVP Marketing.
- Create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an ambassador for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogue and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out digitalized marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels and strategy and make recommendations.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- University degree or HND.
- Proven social media and digital marketing work experience (at least 5 years’ experience)
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
- Proficient in content marketing application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to balance the creative side of marketing with analytical side and motivate initiatives to management.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
- Maintains excellent knowledge of SEO and the principles of “Search and Social”.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and engage through appropriate channels to mitigate issues.