Reports to the SCCM during flight duties. To ensure the safety and security of passengers on board the aircraft. To deliver product and service to the highest standards and deal professionally with all matters relating to passenger queries and needs in-flight.
- Flight Operations
- Ground Operations
Head Office (Lagos)
- Ensure all Cabin Crew Instructions and Cabin Crew Notices have been read and understood prior to attending pre-flight briefing.
- Be fully conversant with all legal requirements for operating as Cabin Crew, eg all licences and other relevant documentation are valid.
- Ensure grooming standards are met.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the location, operation and use of all safety and survival equipment, emergency exits and escape aids on board the aircraft.
- Ensure the service and product is delivered to the highest possible standard.
- Advise the SCCM of product irregularities or customer issues.
- Ensure cabin and toilets are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Maintain a high standard of public conduct whilst in uniform and in public view.
- Safeguard the interests of Arik Air.
- Minimum of two years in customer service experience.
- Must have international passport
- Must be medically fit to meet regulatory requirement
- Ability to swim unaided 30mtrs is an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of First Aid is an added advantage
- Must be able to provide excellent service to passengers
- Must have good communication and written skill
- Must be presentable and attractive
- Height: minimum 5.4ft for female Max 6.0 and Minimum 5.7ft Male Max 6.2
- Weight must be in proportion to height(BMI)