The Commercial Services Supervisor will be part of the international sales team and act as the supporting lead to the UK and European Commercial function.
You will work closely with the commercial & other teams internally as well as external parties at all levels.
London – United Kingdom
- To be the lead Commercial Support to Sales/Commercial and assist in achieving challenging sales targets and KPIs.
- A ‘hands on’ multi-functional administrative role.
- Daily commercial support of the field sales team, trade and community partners.
- Coordinate and produce weekly/monthly MI reports.
- Administration and maintenance of all contractual documentation.
- Management and distribution of external communications - press releases, marketing etc.
- Establish and maintain databases.
- Creation and administration of RFP/information library.
- Management and distribution of pricing products.
- Coordination and organisation of trade functions/activity, promotions, exhibitions and conferences.
- Representation of the company at key trade, industry, community and business events when required.
- Collaborate with key HQ departments and personnel to deliver continuous improvement in Arik’s product and service levels, and to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
Required skills & qualifications
- The ideal candidate will have a university degree or relevant business qualification as well as having several years’ experience in a similar airline commercial/sales position.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A team player who is organised, flexible and structured.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Proven track record of in house sales.
- Commercially astute, analytical a problem solver.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Detailed knowledge of airline processes and procedures.
- Candidate must have the right to live and work in the UK.
- APPLICANTS MUST HAVE COMMERCIAL AVIATION BACKGROUND.