POSITION TITLE Graphic Designer DIVISION Commercial DEPARTMENT Marketing REPORTING TO Associate Vice President, Marketing & Communication DIRECT REPORT TO AVP Marketing/ SM E-Commerce/ Manager E-Commerce
Working relationshipSales, Marketing, E-commerce, Frequent Flyer Program, Advertising Agency, Customer Relations and External vendors.
Head Office (Lagos)
This role will act as the ‘go-to’ internal resource to conceptualize and design unique creative for the Arik Air brand, promotions and services.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceptualize and design newspaper and magazine advertising.
- Conceptualize and design online advertising banners.
- Provide appropriate images and creations for social media content.
- Design all company merchandizing and branding collateral.
- Develop the implementation of signages, sales and marketing materials.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas/concepts for management approval.
- Amend designs to management comments and finalize in required formats for production.
- University degree or HND, preferably in graphic or visual art.
- Proven graphic designing experience (Minimum of 5 years working experience.)
- High level of proficiency in the use of CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and other design and video editing packages.
- Possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Able to work under pressure and at short notice.