Plan, strategize and deliver a Corporate Sales Plan and achieve the related revenue target for the airline in Nigeria and the network territories Arik flies to achieve optimal results in securing corporate contacts , continuously increasing the numbers year on year . Lead a team of sales and office based personnel to ensure that we monitor, manage and deliver the best services to the corporate clients.
Work with Corporate clients
Work with Corporate sales team
- Plan and deliver and sales strategy for corporate sales to achieve or exceed the revenue targets each financial year
- Source and secure new corporate sales agreement every year to become the market leader in Nigeria and one of the preferred carriers to Nigeria and West Africa
- Efficiently lead a team which will manage and deliver the contractual obligation and excellent standard of services to our corporate clients
- Ensure that the payments are monitored and secured on the due dates from each client
- Continuously improve sales and services to keep Arik above the competition
- Achieve the optimal market share in corporate sales in Nigeria , staying ahead of other airlines
Required skills & qualifications
• University degree or higher Masters degree will be preferable
• With verse excellent knowledge in corporate business , including contracting
• Should have least 8 year in the Corporate business ,ideally in the travel sector
• At least 3 years in a managerial capacity with sales and service industry.
• At least two years experience in the Aviation or Travel industry in the corporate sales area will be a great advantage