At Arik Air, we are committed to maintaining a safe, healthy and sustainable working environment wherever we operate - for our guests, employees, business partners and contractors.
We are also committed to conducting our operations over and above the industry’s strict legal and safety requirements. Our uncompromising approach to safety helps us to ensure that a hazard-free environment prevails throughout our areas of operation.
Ark Air employees strive to exceed all flight, occupational, and environmental health and safety standards at all times. The management considers safety as the number one priority of the airline and is committed to minimizing the possibility of incidents by implementing a safety program developed and provided by the Corporate Safety and Security Department.
Everybody who works for Arik Air, anywhere and in any capacity, is responsible for meeting the airline’s stringent safety standards.
Our safety commitments are:
- To achieve the highest levels of aviation safety performance
- To seek to achieve zero harm to people and minimal impact on the environment through our business operations
- To manage aviation safety matters in a systemic manner
- To audit and review the safety implications of all our aviation activities rigorously
- To consult with staff and encourage active participation at all levels within our businesses
- To learn and benefit from our experiences and the experiences of others
- To promote a culture in which all Arik Air staff share these commitments
Safety Management Systems
To achieve these commitments we constantly review our safety management systems and processes. By doing so, we are better able to:
- Identify, evaluate and manage hazards, impact and risks arising from our aviation activities
- Meet and exceed legislative and regulatory requirements imposed externally
- Train and deploy competent people and allocate responsibilities and tasks commensurate with individuals’ skill sets
- Set, achieve and report against objectives and targets to demonstrate continual performance improvement
- Identify areas for improvement through comprehensive incident reporting and investigation
- Maintain an open and honest internal business culture that encourages a blame-free process of reporting aviation safety issues
Click on the link to fill and submit the Hazard Incident & Confidential form online.